Instructor Led Training(ILT)
Instructor-led training is an effective means of delivering information, as it allows for real-time feedback, questions and answers, manipulation and changeable delivery to suit the needs of learners in a real-time environment, and a learning environment can be created by the instructor's style.
All Crystal Echo courses are delivered as an interactive workshop, as a demonstration with the opportunity for learners to practice and gain hands-on with virtual or physical devices based on Juniper recommendation for the course. These labs are typically located at our North Sydney office, or hired from Juniper in the US.
Our instructors are experienced and each has their or style of teaching, in which they can utilise different methods to engage learners and embrace different learning styles.
Instructor Led Online (ILO)
On occasion there is always a chance that the dates you require to attend a particular course are not available or happen to be running in another city or country.
Instructor Led Online (ILO) enables engineers to receive training regardless of their location or time zone (bearing in mind classes will typically start at 9AM AEST GMT+10). We have a great alternative whereby we can connect you into the class using Adobe Connect to see the slides the instructor is presenting, hear their voice, questions from fellow students and access the real lab without compromise.The system requirements and process for joining our Instructor Led Online event are detailed below and we would be happy for you to try the environment before you commit to
Joining Instructions for Instructor-Led Online (ILO) Training
Please read the Information in this document carefully!
Thank you for registering for our upcoming ILO class. Juniper Education Services delivers instructor-led online training using state-of-the-art technology to provide a highly engaging and interactive training experience. Please review this document to obtain information about minimum system requirements, setting up your computer for performing labs, and testing your connectivity.
To ensure a successful learning experience, before attending an ILO, we recommend that you:
- Meet the minimum system requirements
- Run the recommended connectivity tests
- Understand the process how you will get the soft copy of your course materials for you to both keep and print off at your leisure
- Have a telephone headset or speaker phone available
We look forward to welcoming you into our classes!
The Juniper Networks Education Services team
System requirements to attend an ILO class
In general your computer should meet the following minimum specifications:
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Internet connection (cable or DSL) 512Kbps
- Screen size 1024 x 768 pixels
- Adobe® Flash® Player 13.0+
- Supported operating systems include:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4, XP SP2, 2003 R2, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 (recommended)
- Mac OSX 10.3.9 and above
- Supported Internet browsers
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or higher (recommended)
- Firefox 42 (recommended)
- Safari 5.0 or later
- Any version of Chrome
- Opera 12.0 or later
How to perform the required connectivity tests-
Crystal Echo and Juniper use Adobe Connect as our Virtual Classroom platform and QualiSystems CloudShell as our virtual lab environment. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND you complete the Adobe Connect connectivity test and check out the CloudShell demo environment as outlined below well in advance of your training event. The connectivity tests are quick and easy. Please conduct all tests using the same computer that will be used for the training event.
Performing the Adobe Connect connectivity test:
This diagnostic test will ensure your computer and network connections are properly configured to provide you with the best possible Adobe Connect Pro meeting experience. The diagnostic test checks for the following:
- Supported version of Flash Player
- Clear connection to Adobe Connect Pro
- Bandwidth availability
- Latest Acrobat Connect Add-in
If Adobe Connect tests pass successfully, you are ready to log in to your meeting. However, if you continue to experience problems, please refer to below troubleshooting tips at:https://admin.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm#Troubleshoot
CloudShell Demo Environment
Crystal Echo and Juniper Networks uses a clientless HTML5 delivery environment called CloudShell for our virtual lab environment. We have regional demo environments available to insure you have no issues connecting to the labs from your event location. Please contact your Crystal Echo event coordinator for the demo environment login details and availability and review our Help Center article prior to testing.
Supported browsers for the lab environment are:
- Firefox 3.5 or later.
- Any version of Chrome.
- IE 10 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later
- Opera 12.0 or later
Please note the following important information:
- You will need access to the email account used for the class registration.
- First time users will be asked to go through a quick authentication process to associate their email identity with their machine.
- All courseware is dynamically and permanently watermarked with your email.
- You may print the courseware from the online viewer for your own use. The courseware will be printable for 7 days after the class starts.
- Online viewing of the courseware does not expire. You may access it any time from your browser.
- WatchDox supports all the common browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. 64-bit browsers are not supported at this time.
- Frequently asked questions are available here https://www.watchdox.com/faq
You may not want to print out all documentation. However, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND that both the lab guide and lab diagram are printed out in advance of the class. This will make the hands-on lab portion of the class much more effective for your learning. Should you wish to purchase a hard copy of all materials, in addition to having the soft copy (and instead of printing out pieces yourself), the full training kit can be ordered and shipped to you directly. The email from email@example.com will explain how to order this. A cost of $50 per set is required to cover additional postage and packaging. Note that PDF versions of the courseware are only valid for 12 months from the start of your course, once this period expires you will no longer be able to access the materials.
How do I get access to the class on the day of training
You will receive an email from Crystal Echo days before the start of class containing a calendar invite.