At Crystal Echo, we understand what it takes to deliver quality training. We also know how important it is to have access to extremely fast and reliable Remote Labs. They are, without question, an integral part of the success of any class.
We have been servicing Juniper Authorised Education Centers (JNAEC) with our remote Juniper Lab services since 2004. Our current Juniper virtual lab environment delivers 100% remote access to lab equipment, with coverage of over 25 certified Juniper courses.
Crystal Echo's remote access solution is lightweight, fast and easy to use. In addition, many of our labs feature remote power enabled password recovery. This is especially useful in today's password prolific society. What's more, your access will be supported any time of the day at any time of the week to ensure your class is a success.
Our Juniper Virtual Labs are updated and maintained in line with the courses published by Juniper Networks. We run these courses regularly so we have documented any errors and are able to share this information at the time of your lab hire.
If your instructors are new to delivering a specific course we will provide complimentary access to your instructor once your class has been confirmed.
Our international Juniper Lab hire is charged on a per day basis (in 8 hour blocks) for access to all Lab devices and includes the following:
- Supply of detailed access instructions and configurations.
- Juniper Lab access support.
- Favourable pricing for large classes to ensure every student has their own virtual lab device to work on.
- HALF, 3/4 and FULL day Juniper Networks Lab Pricing.
- Our virtual labs are available any day of the week.
If you're interested in renting one of our labs and would like an overview of our pricing, please email us with the following information:
- Your course start date.
- Your course finish date.
- Class you are running - Juniper or Customised.
- Juniper Lab equipment you require.
- Location of the training and time zone.
- Number of possible students.
- Any special notes / considerations or your virtual lab booking.
We will then supply you with the following;
- Juniper Lab availability.
- Cost of hire and terms of service.
- Any special notes / considerations for your Juniper Lab booking.
- Please note: a number of days before the class you will be provided with information detailing how to access the Juniper Lab, usernames, passwords and an invoice.